Monday, September 19, 2011

Sept 15th Edinburgh


I had a wonderful tour. We went to the Edinburgh Castle. Saw Scotland’s crown jewels. While I was walking around there was a camera crew taking photos of 2 guys. One had a U.S. Olympics jacket on. I asked who they were and was told, Brian Clay and Jeremy Campbell. I haven’t wanted to use my computer time to look them up but will when I get home. We were then taken to the St. James Hotel for lunch. Then we had free time for shopping. I couldn’t find anything to buy. A complete enjoyable day. I’m still struggling with trivia. The evening show was a production number, “What a Swell Party.”
P.S. Brian Clay is the reigning Olympic champion for the decathlon and Jeremy Campbell is a Paralympic. He competed at the 2008 Summer Paralympics where he won a gold medal and set a world record in the men's Pentathlon.

No comments: