Monday, September 19, 2011

Sept 16th Dublin


When we arrived it was overcast. We didn’t buy an excursion so we took the shuttle into town. Diane wasn’t feeling well and immediately went back to the ship. Marie, Priscilla and I went shopping near Trinity College. After about an hour it started to rain and Marie and Priscilla went back to the ship. I headed off to St. Patrick’s Cathedral, which I was told was a 15 min. walk. By the time I arrived it had stopped raining. I was disappointed that you need 5 euro to get inside. It wasn’t that important since Jim & I had been there, so I took some photos and then walked back and went to the shopping mall. The shopping mall had beautiful architecture. We had to be onboard by 3:15 p.m., so we didn’t have long in Dublin. I found the people to be very friendly. All you had to do was open a map and someone was there offering to assist.

No comments: