Monday, September 19, 2011

Sept 18th At Sea

I think I’m driving my travelling companions a little crazy because I’m on the go from morning to night. They seem content to sit and read on their Kindle. I’ve been going to morning trivia, afternoon trivia and sometimes evening trivia. One night we played Family Feud and won. I’ve also been going to the art auctions and afternoon tea, not to mention the evening entertainment. I’m coming down with a cold, bummer. Last night Diane and I attended the cocktail party for the Forty Most Travelled Passengers. I prefer the luncheons but the party was nice. It seems I finally passed the bubble and am getting invited to these parties on a regular basis. Tomorrow we arrive in Reykjavik at noon. Hope all is going well at home, as it is here.

No comments: